Please join us in prayer for the following:
1. Marina's severe lower back pain:
• Marina was diagnosed with degeneration and severe torn back muscle inflammation. She is currently receiving Physio and strong medication. A follow-up visit to the hospital is scheduled for 20 October 2015. We trust God for a speedy 100% recovery.
• Today Marina had an 'open' conversation with the physiotherapist (Oi) who treated her. She felt an open channel to him. She will, with her next Physio treatment, continue to talk to him and will give him a Thai Bible. Pray for Oi that he would be receptive to this conversation.
2. YWAM Chilly Kids CAMP 23 - 25 October 2015 in Nong Kap Kar at Prik Ki Nu camping site:
• We plan to take at least 10 of our Frontida Kids / Teens / School children to the camp.
• Theme of the camp is: To know who God is and what He is. To know your identity and freedom to know God
• So far two parents have given written permission for their children (Noy & Nokkow) that they may attend the camp. Wat, a teacher at Bankhlo school, indicated that she also would like to attend the camp to help us. God is amazing for Wat always ask questions about God and Christianity.
• In our hearts we are excited for what God is going to do during the three day camp.
• Pray with us that this camp will be a great spiritual breakthrough.
3. YWAM Ubon outreach to Kanthararom 26-31 October 2015:
• 5 YWAM team members will be joining hands with us for 6 days here in Kanthararom
• Pray that a great spiritual impact will be made in Kanthararom by living out Jesus's Love during the 6 days.
'And all things whatsoever you shall ask in pray, believing, you shall receive.'